Updated: Jan 13
This is a great side dish that I like to put with the ribs. I just prepare it at some point near when the ribs are going to be done with the first three hours, and then pop them on the grill when the ribs are in broil. They get done right about the same time and go well together. I love grilled vegetables.
2 Yellow Squash
2 Tbsp Butter
Some olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Slice up zucchini and squash long ways.
2. In a small glass bowl, heat butter in a microwave.
3. Pour in oil and seasoning, then mix.
4. Spread on the vegetables and let it sit for a little while.
5. Grill on both sides until you have blackened grill marks.